Budibase is an all-in-one low-code platform for building, designing, and automating business apps, such as; admin panels, forms, internal tools, client portals, and more. Before Budibase, it could take developers weeks to build simple CRUD apps; with Budibase, building CRUD apps takes minutes.
There are a variety of tools and frameworks available to you when building a web application. However, we believe Budibase is the best choice for building modern, full-stack business applications.
- Open-source - You can inspect the codebase, Deploy Budibase on your own infrastructure, and build apps with confidence knowing Budibase will always be around.
- All-in-one platform - Unlike other platforms, Budibase has a built-in database, External Data Sources, a design GUI, and an automation section - you can build a full-stack app right within Budibase without ever leaving!
- Design - Budibase apps look beautiful by default. We've spent a lot of time and effort building components that are accessible, performative, and look great. Also, unlike other platforms, Budibase apps work perfectly across desktop and mobile.
- Real apps - With Budibase, you build real, high-performing single-page applications. Your apps can be public-facing apps, private apps, or both - and they can contain multiple screens too!
Building apps with Budibase involves 4 simple steps:
- Install Budibase - Use Budibase Cloud to get started in seconds, or self-host your apps using Docker, Kubernetes , or DigitalOcean.
- Add data - You can connect to data sources like PostgreSQL, Rest APIs, MS SQL, MySQL and more, or start from scratch with Budibase's built-in database (Budibase DB, built on top of CouchDB).
- Design your UI - Build beautiful, accessible user interfaces people enjoy using. Autogenerate CRUD screens from your data, or create custom screens from scratch. Use powerful components, such as tables, buttons, form inputs, to enrich your interface. Switch from light mode to dark mode with just a click.
- Automate processes - In seconds, setup automations such as email alerts, Slack notifications, CRON actions, and more.
Updated 4 months ago